October 18, 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival: Your Favorite Theme Print


It couldn't be a coincidence that just as I set my heart on my new dream dress(es), this week's LBC prompt matched perfectly! So I will take this chance to expand on my new-found love: stained-glass prints!

There are so many reasons I love these: for one, they are prints that are both classical and elegant, without being food or animals. They also suit the gothic aesthetic while avoiding the usual tropes -not that those skulls or cemetery prints aren't lovely! It just renews it a bit - and doesn't  feature crosses, which I always find a bit out of place in fashion. They are also intricate without being overbearing, and just overall gorgeous!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Haenuli - Stained Glass of St Giles


Baby the Stars Shine Bright - Love Moon Princess Stained Glass




Moi-Même Moitié - Holy Stained Glass


Moi-Même Moitié - Stained Glass Print Chiffon OP


 Baroque -Abandoned Night



Alice and the Pirates - Gloria Stained Glass



Which one is your favorite? I would love to know! If I could stumble upo either Haenuli's or MMM's Chiffon Stained Glass, I would be delighted!


And find out what other prints lolitas love!






No comments:

Post a Comment