December 12, 2012

International Lolita Day

  Another quick outfit post to show you what I wore for this Winter's ILD. I wore one of the two Baby dresses I purchased from their outlet sale for the first time that day! So scary though, when I started slipping on the dress and realised... it has no zipper! For an instant my mind went blank and then it went in total panic mode: "Oh my frills, how in the name of Mana do I get into this!". But the straps are actually buttoned on and the shirring does the rest. Phew! I was so happy and my hair cooperated into making huge twin tails! I was so proud to get that look without hair falls ;)


My housemates and I hosted a before-holiday party that day so it was really a fun evening!

I hope you all had a nice day as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment