December 19, 2011

Winter Playlist

Want something to listen to while preparing for the holidays? Wish granted, here are a few nice songs to enjoy the festive atmosphere, with a lolita twist!



Enya - One Toy Soldier
Enya is definitely one of my favorite artists!  Try out more of her songs like Spirit of Christmas Past or White is in the Winter Night which are just right for the season.



 Kokia - Hallelujah
Kokia devoted a whole album, Cristmas Gift, to the winter season and her reprise of  Hallelujah is quite nice.
 


Tchaikovski - The Nutcracker
What would winter be without the Nutcracker? What's even better is if you can see it live! I wish I could!



Nightwish - Walking in the Air
The beautiful reprise by Nightwish of the classic song, with Tarja's amazing vocals!




Cocoon - Christmas Song
 Doesn't quite fit in with the rest, but this is also a cute song to listen to.


Carols
You don't necessarily have to be religious to enjoy the traditional Christmas carols! They always feel nice on a cold winter night. I even attended a carol service where my uni's choir sang and it was great!


I hope these will brighten your evenings and put you in the mood for the much awaited holidays! I tried finding what made me think of winter lolita, so enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment